While we accept table applications until all tables are filled, those received by June 15th, 2018 will receive preference.
Table Information and Guidelines
- Table size: 6×3, includes two chairs.
- We can’t guarantee access to electrical outlets, so make sure that you have your payment instruments charged up ready to go.
- The venue has strong guest Wifi, but we do not guarantee or promise access
- Publishers can rent a maximum of three tables. (Pending approval from Planning Committee)
- We do allow publishers to “rep” for other publishers who can’t make it in person. HOWEVER additional tables must be filled completely with books from the repped publisher. (IE Carrying a single title from a sister publisher does not allow you to exceed the three table limit, filling an entire table with their stock does. )
- Please also consider encouraging your authors (front and back list) to send in event proposals!
- Payment information will be sent out with notice of acceptance
The Zinn Book Fair is a non-sectarian left event. We always welcome a wide variety of political traditions left traditions. We do reserve the right to refuse a table to any organization with a track record of targeting marginalized communities or those who simply are not relevant to our focus on People’s History.
TO APPLY FOR A TABLE, PLEASE VISIT: #ZINN2018 TABLE APPLICATION
If your table application has already been approved, you can pay for your table(s) below.
Half Table $75.00 USD
1 Table $125.00 USD
2 Tables $250.00 USD
3 Tables $375.00 USD